Beer thread

Re: Beer thread

https://hopoffthepress.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/img_3645.jpg

Hi Wire Bed of Nails Brown Ale (Asheville)

very nice

pagan696
Screaming for Vengeance
useravatar
1600 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Bikefest 2017 at Poston was a great way to start the day.  After station breakdown and dropping Ride-A-Bike setups off at the shop, a few of us hit up the http://www.cavendishbrewing.com Cavendish Brewing Company's Grand Opening Party on Saturday to see what's up and sample the goods.  They were staggering the offering selections by time of day to keep folks around to sample each different brew.  i had the "brown" (was too loud and busy to catch the full name), and it was quite tasty.  very nice inside bar area. super clean taproom. they had a large turnout for opening day.  easy bike ride from downtown Gastonia ;)

pagan696
Screaming for Vengeance
useravatar
1600 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Sycamore Salty Coconut Red was a nice find at debC Sunday. The coconut could be dialed back a pinch to lose some of the sweet, but very nice flavor otherwise.

pagan696
Screaming for Vengeance
useravatar
1600 Posts

thank

SDC: "This is not my bike."

jonboy wrote:

oh...yep, typles is 100% correct for once. DEM PARTS don'tplay together. it's like mixing pasa and CWR.

sam adams oktoberfest is on tap and in stores now.  best big label craft going.  ummmm

pagan696
Screaming for Vengeance
useravatar
1600 Posts

to bad I couldn't tag Mitchh Brennan to this post. that's his all time fave.

SDC: "This is not my bike."

jonboy wrote:

oh...yep, typles is 100% correct for once. DEM PARTS don'tplay together. it's like mixing pasa and CWR.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Dylandisarro
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Please consider supporting PASA's efforts and services financially. For more information on contributing visit "PASA 411 / Contribute to PASA" on the menu. Thanks for your support!

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa