Poston Grubbin' Party

Poston Grubbin' Party

so yea, the trail needs some groomin from start to finish. Might take a couple of work sessions. I propose we meet out there around 5 Wednesday. Bring lopping shears, machetes, folding saws and a lot of water and deet. The more the merrier.

SDC: "This is not my bike."

jonboy wrote:

oh...yep, typles is 100% correct for once. DEM PARTS don'tplay together. it's like mixing pasa and CWR.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Poston Grubbin' Party

possibru/probabru
bigzod and bigzodbro might be in attendance with sharp objects

Edited by: jonboy - Jun-18-17 09:09:23 pm

No.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

hide your cats

jonboy wrote:

oh...yep, typles is 100% correct for once. DEM PARTS don'tplay together. it's like mixing pasa and CWR.

i like parties

pagan696
Screaming for Vengeance
useravatar
1600 Posts

Can't make it this week. We are having Vacation Bible School at church and I'm working on the recreation crew all week.  Rode yesterday and there are tons of face slappers for sure.  Also, there is a 8-9" dead pine tree across the lake look about 100 yards before you get back to the road while exiting trail (50-60 yards pass the fields of glass).  It could be done with handsaw, but a chainsaw would spare a lot of sweat and energy.  Thanks and have fun!

"Why yes, I did go to college for 8 years to put my finger in a dog's butt!"

dogdoctor
Licensed to neuter
useravatar
533 Posts

Due to lack of interest, the grubbin party has been postponed.

jonboy wrote:

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Dylandisarro
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online

Please consider supporting PASA's efforts and services financially. For more information on contributing visit "PASA 411 / Contribute to PASA" on the menu. Thanks for your support!

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa