Anyone know this trail?

Anyone know this trail?

http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/back-creek.html

Yes, there are rocks and roots in the trail, yes you will get tired, yes you WILL fall and get hurt..............

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Anyone know this trail?

interesting...

"Q: Where is this trail exactly? I drove by there today & the only dirt road on the left passed the fish hatchery passed by a couple houses & then dumped out on to another road. No place to park or anything -Boosted95svt"

SDC: "This is not my bike."

jonboy wrote:

oh...yep, typles is 100% correct for once. DEM PARTS don'tplay together. it's like mixing pasa and CWR.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Mr Tiles wrote:

interesting...

"Q: Where is this trail exactly? I drove by there today & the only dirt road on the left passed the fish hatchery passed by a couple houses & then dumped out on to another road. No place to park or anything -Boosted95svt"

I read that comment. Maybe who ever listed it as a trail was stoned? Next time I am up thata-way I have a look

Yes, there are rocks and roots in the trail, yes you will get tired, yes you WILL fall and get hurt..............

Just check Strava heat maps

mitcchh with logic

jonboy wrote:

oh...yep, typles is 100% correct for once. DEM PARTS don'tplay together. it's like mixing pasa and CWR.

Mr Tiles wrote:

mitcchh with logic

UNPOSSIBRU

No.

There's a bunch of crap on that side of 181 that some people are riding. I know none of it. Some exploration rides need to happen but I don't expect we'd find anything amazing. I think a lot of what it getting hit over there is old unmaintained forest roads. I know Steve SLAND has spent some time over in those woods on the bike.

David from Wright Cycle knows more about any trail up there .he has been riding up there for ions and does a shop ride from the church parking area near the hatchery .and its 99% fire road

MIDI   Musical Idiots doing the Impossible.

eons or ions? sounds nuclear.

jonboy wrote:

Eeeonz

MIDI   Musical Idiots doing the Impossible.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Dylandisarro
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
zod

Please consider supporting PASA's efforts and services financially. For more information on contributing visit "PASA 411 / Contribute to PASA" on the menu. Thanks for your support!

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa